2019/20 Youth Academy Mid-Season Evaluations
Evaluations are for all players born between 2010 – 2013.
The evaluations are for the SPRING 2020 season.
Evaluations are conducted by the United Soccer Alliance professional coaching staff. There are several evaluation dates and we prefer players to attend as many as possible to ensure they are placed appropriately.
November 18th and December 3rd
Rain-Out Date: TBD
Location: Eagle Harbor Soccer Complex
U8: 2012-2013 5:00pm to 6:00pm Check-In: 4:45pm
U10: 2010-2011 6:00pm to 7:00pm Check-In: 5:45pm
Please arrive 30 minutes before to check in.
- There is no fee for the evaluation but you MUST register!
- For players to be most accurately evaluated, they should attend as many sessions as possible. If they can not, they must make the lead coach of the session that they attend aware.
- Each player will need to bring an inflated soccer ball (U8 a size 3, U10 a size 4), a drink and and be properly dressed for soccer including wearing shin-guards.
- Please understand that this is an evaluation and not a try out, but due to limited space all children may not be placed.
- We will be using the Evaluation Days to evaluate each player for proper placement within the Academy.
- All U8-U10 aged players for the 2019-2020 season are welcome to attend.
The major focus of the YOUTH ACADEMY is to provide player-centric training that nurtures growth in all components of the game. This will be accomplished through some of the following:
- An emphasis on age and developmentally appropriate activities.
- Training that promotes creativity, technical proficiency, dynamic decision making and a passion for the “beautiful game”.
- Practice sessions following a curriculum provided by the Directors of Coaching.
- The use of a licensed professional coaching/training staff to enhance the players’ soccer experience.
- Complete oversight of individual player development and age group growth by the Directors of Coaching.
During the Premier Program Tryouts and Elite Academy Evaluations, each player will be evaluated on the Four Components of the Game:
- Fitness (Physical)
- Sample Tryout/Evaluation Itinerary:
– Warm-up and Stretch
– Individual Technical Activities
– 1v1’s, 2v2’s and/or 3v3’s
– Small-Sided Games
– Large-Sided Games
Elite Academy Parent/Player Aggreement
Please download, print, and sign.
Want to Join The Club?
Our home fields are located at the Eagle Harbor Soccer Complex in Clay County, and we are one of the largest soccer clubs in Florida. We serve over 2500 youths of Clay and neighboring counties for Recreational, Academy, Premier and Semi-Professional Soccer.