2021/22 Youth Academy Evaluations
Evaluations are for all players born between 2012 – 2015. Evaluations are for the Fall 2021 season.
Evaluations are conducted by the United Soccer Alliance professional coaching staff. There are several evaluation dates and we prefer players to attend as many as possible to ensure they are placed appropriately.
PLAYERS BORN 2014-2015
6:00 – 7:15 pm
Eagle Harbor Soccer Complex AND Ringhaver Park
PLAYERS BORN 2012-2013
Eagle Harbor Soccer Complex
Please arrive 30 minutes before to check in.
- There is no fee for the evaluation but you MUST register!
- For players to be most accurately evaluated, they should attend as many sessions as possible. If they can not, they must make the lead coach of the session that they attend aware.
- Each player will need to bring an inflated soccer ball (U8 – size 3, U10 – size 4), a drink and and be properly dressed for soccer including wearing shin-guards.
- Please understand that this is an evaluation and not a try out, but due to limited space all children may not be placed.
- We will be using the Evaluation Days to evaluate each player for proper placement within the Academy.
- All U7-U10 aged players for the 2021-2022 season are welcome to attend.
The major focus of the YOUTH ACADEMY is to provide player-centric training that nurtures growth in all components of the game. This will be accomplished through some of the following:
- An emphasis on age and developmentally appropriate activities.
- Training that promotes creativity, technical proficiency, dynamic decision making and a passion for the “beautiful game”.
- Practice sessions following a curriculum provided by the Directors of Coaching.
- The use of a licensed professional coaching/training staff to enhance the players’ soccer experience.
- Complete oversight of individual player development and age group growth by the Directors of Coaching.
During the Premier Program Tryouts and Elite Academy Evaluations, each player will be evaluated on the Four Components of the Game:
- Fitness (Physical)
- Sample Tryout/Evaluation Itinerary:
– Warm-up and Stretch
– Individual Technical Activities
– 1v1’s, 2v2’s and/or 3v3’s
– Small-Sided Games
– Large-Sided Games
Academy Player and Parent Information Packet
Please download and sign.