The United Soccer Alliance Recreational League consists of coed teams from U5 to U19 age groups (players born in 2003-2017). Volunteer coaches provide a fun atmosphere in which players can learn the game of soccer. There is no skill level requirement for this league.
Our Recreational soccer program is the foundation of our club and is designed to encourage players to develop a passion for the game of soccer. Younger players are allowed to explore soccer through small sided games. Parent volunteer coaches are supported by our club professionals.
U5-U19 Recreational games are scheduled “In-house” at either the Eagle Harbor Soccer Complex or Ringhaver Park, depending on registration location. Travel to either field may be required.
Click on your age group, then click on your coach’s name.
Registration Info Fall 2021
U5 – U19
Boys & Girls
Dates – Fall 2021
Season Begins: August 30, 2021 (Practices Begin)
First Games: September 11, 2021
Season Ends: November 14, 2021
U5: $ 100.00 *
U6: $110.00 *
U7 – U8: $120.00 *
U10 – U12: $130.00 *
U14 – U19: $140.00 *
*Fees do not include uniforms which cost approximately $70.00, not including tax and shipping.
2021/22 Age Chart
*Birth Certificates are required to be submitted to Club Registrar.
All Recreational players must order a uniform kit at WeGotSoccer:
U5-U19 COED TEAMS RECREATION UNIFORM ORDERING PROCESS
- Required Rec uniforms must be ordered at: http://www.wegotsoccer.com/ccsc
- Click UNIFORMS on the left side
- Click REC
- Select the “CCSC REC KIT”
- Use the code CCSCREWARD to get a 10% discount.
- The deadline to place orders is August 6, 2021 to ensure you receive your child’s kit by the start of the season.
- Please reference your players birth date (day of the month) when ordering. For example, if the player’s birthday is 3/17/06, the players jersey number will be #17
- YOU are responsible for ordering your child’s assigned number. No refunds are given on custom uniform orders.
2019/20 Youth Academy Mid-Season Evaluations
Evaluations are for all players born between 2010 - 2013.
The evaluations are for the SPRING 2020 season.
Evaluations are conducted by the United Soccer Alliance professional coaching staff. There are several evaluation dates and we prefer players to attend as many as possible to ensure they are placed appropriately.
November 18th and December 3rd
Rain-Out Date: TBD
Location: Eagle Harbor Soccer Complex
U8: 2012-2013 5:00pm to 6:00pm Check-In: 4:45pm
U10: 2010-2011 6:00pm to 7:00pm Check-In: 5:45pm
Want to Join The Club?
Our home fields are located at the Eagle Harbor Soccer Complex in Clay County, and we are one of the largest soccer clubs in Florida. We serve over 2500 youths of Clay and neighboring counties for Recreational, Academy, Premier and Semi-Professional Soccer.