U5 – U19
Boys & Girls
Dates – Fall 2021
Practices Begin: August 30, 2021
First Games: September 11, 2021
Season Ends: November 14, 2021
Register by July 1 to be able to request your desired practice day and/or coach
Register by August 6 to receive the uniform prior to the start of the season
U5: $100.00 *
U6: $110.00 *
U7 – U8: $120.00 *
U10 – U12: $130.00 *
U14 – U19: $140.00 *
*Fees do not include uniforms which cost approximately $70.00, not including tax and shipping.
2021/22 Age Chart
*Birth Certificates are required to be submitted to Club Registrar.
All Recreational players must order a uniform kit at WeGotSoccer:
U5-U19 COED TEAMS RECREATION UNIFORM ORDERING PROCESS
- Required Rec uniforms must be ordered at: http://www.wegotsoccer.com/ccsc
- Click UNIFORMS on the left side
- Click REC
- Select the “CCSC REC KIT”
- Use the code CCSCREWARD to get a 10% discount.
- The deadline to place orders is August 6, 2021 to ensure you receive your child’s kit by the start of the season.
- Please reference your players birth date (day of the month) when ordering. For example, if the player’s birthday is 3/17/06, the players jersey number will be #17
- YOU are responsible for ordering your child’s assigned number. No refunds are given on custom uniform orders.
The United Soccer Alliance Recreational League consists of coed teams from U5 to U19 age groups (players born in 2003-2017). Volunteer coaches provide a fun atmosphere in which players can learn the game of soccer. There is no skill level requirement for this league.
Our Recreational soccer program is the foundation of our club and is designed to encourage players to develop a passion for the game of soccer. Younger players are allowed to explore soccer through small sided games. Parent volunteer coaches are supported by our club professionals.
U5-U19 Recreational games are scheduled “In-house” at either the Eagle Harbor Soccer Complex or Ringhaver Park, depending on registration location. Travel to either field may be required.