Premier League FAQs
Do I need to register for evaluations?
- Yes, both current and new players need to register for Evaluations.
When will I know what team I am on?
- Evaluations are May 6, 7, and 8. Team will be formed during the evaluation process and players will be notified via email or phone call by their coach shortly after.
What days will my team practice?
- The practice schedule will be formed by the Coach and Club in June.
- We do our best to work around the players schedule.
Do I need to order new uniforms?
- This year we will be introducing a new uniform.
- Uniform ordering information will be sent out after tryouts.
How much are registration fees?
- Premier Red: $1225.00
- Premier White: $1075.00
- Premier Blue: $995.00
- ** Payment plans are available upon request
Are there scholarships?
- We have a “needs” based scholarship program.
- Applications will be available after the evaluation process has finished.
Can I play up an age group?
- Players that are already playing an age group up do not need to complete the evaluation process on age. If you wish to play up, please contact Matt Hollyoak [email protected].
2019/20 Youth Academy Mid-Season Evaluations
Evaluations are for all players born between 2010 - 2013.
The evaluations are for the SPRING 2020 season.
Evaluations are conducted by the United Soccer Alliance professional coaching staff. There are several evaluation dates and we prefer players to attend as many as possible to ensure they are placed appropriately.
November 18th and December 3rd
Rain-Out Date: TBD
Location: Eagle Harbor Soccer Complex
U8: 2012-2013 5:00pm to 6:00pm Check-In: 4:45pm
U10: 2010-2011 6:00pm to 7:00pm Check-In: 5:45pm
Want to Join The Club?
Our home fields are located at the Eagle Harbor Soccer Complex in Clay County, and we are one of the largest soccer clubs in Florida. We serve over 2500 youths of Clay and neighboring counties for Recreational, Academy, Premier and Semi-Professional Soccer.