The Premier Program is for competitive and advanced level players, between the ages of 11 and 18, who demonstrate the desire and ability to learn and play soccer at the next level. This competitive program is designed to develop each individual player to their fullest potential while at the same time inspiring responsibility and commitment to a team.
At United Soccer Alliance we pride ourselves in creating and nurturing technically gifted players. We are committed to teaching valuable life lessons, helping all players become the best people they can become through the principles of sport.
More About Premier
- United Soccer Alliance is the only club in North East Florida to offer a pathway to semi-professional soccer for both men and women.
- The Class of 2019 saw 26 players move on to play collegiate soccer.
- In the past 3 years we have placed over 80 players in collegiate soccer.
- Our College Recruitment Program offers a hands-on tailored approach to the needs of each individual player.
- All of our Coaches are professionally licensed and incredibly knowledgeable about the game.
- Premier teams train a minimum of 3 nights per week.
- Goalkeepers are offered 2 additional position specific sessions per week.
- We have a strength and conditioning program that synchronizes with team training to help with injury prevention, athletic development and recovery.
- International trips are available through our overseas partners. Previous trips include Brighton and Hove Albion, Fulham, QPR, Salford City, F.C Guadalajara and Atlético Madrid.
All elite academy players, premier players and coaches must have a Player Pass to be able to participate in games.
This pass must contain the player’s/coach’s photo and be signed by the registrar. With out a pass, a player or coach will not be allowed to participate during games. Players should upload a passport-style photo to their player profile.
To emphasize… In order to be able to participate in the games: Coaches must have a copy of their official rosters and all Coaches and Players must have their laminated player pass.
U12 – U19
This is a one year program:
August – November
February – May
*Dates are subject to change each season.
Please download and sign.
2019/20 Age Chart
*Birth Certificates are required to be submitted to Club Registrar.
Want to Join The Club?
Our home fields are located at the Eagle Harbor Soccer Complex in Clay County, and we are one of the largest soccer clubs in Florida. We serve over 2500 youths of Clay and neighboring counties for Recreational, Academy, Premier and Semi-Professional Soccer.