Dear United Soccer Alliance Premier and Academy Families,
We would like to thank all of your for your continued support during this diﬃcult time for our community. We are thrilled with the engagement we have seen from you, our membership, in response to our Social Media Challenges, Live sessions, and At Home Training Sessions.
We are excited to announce that we will be returning to the fields in an adjusted format on June 1st.
** In order to participate in the summer training series, players need to register using the appropriate link for their program, found further down this page. **
Player, Parent and Coach safety is our top priority and we have worked in conjunction with local authorities, the CDC and our soccer governing bodies to take the following necessary steps to protect our membership.
- Our fields will have “touch-free” sanitization stations located in strategic areas to ensure that patrons are able to clean their hands.
- There will be increased cleaning by staﬀ of frequently touched surfaces.
- Equipment will be washed after every session.
- The concessions will remain closed for the rest of the season.
- Benches and bleachers will be closed to prevent congregating.
- Areas will be marked on the ground where necessary to promote social distancing.
Our return to play will take place in three steps, we will move to the next step as guidelines continue to be lifted.
Step 1 will continue to enforce social distancing. Players will be trained by a CCSC staﬀ coach in groups of 10 or less. There will be no contact between players as they will be working on “technical” based activities. Parents, guardians and siblings will not be able to congregate before, during or after sessions and players will be encouraged to leave the fields as soon as practice is over. Players will need to bring their own water to sessions and will be asked to take their rest periods at least 6 feet apart.
Step 2 will be enforced when CDC guidelines are relaxed and during this step we will allow opposition within the groups of 10 or less. Opposition includes 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and 5v5. All other guidelines will remain in place.
Step 3 is the final step before returning to normal play in the fall season and in this step we will allow small sided “in-house” games with slightly larger numbers. An example of this is a 6v6 or 7v7 scrimmage. All other guidelines will remain in place.
In an eﬀort to keep numbers low and work within the guidelines of the CDC we have created the following template for return to play as of June 1st:
- Practice slots will be increased to two 2 hour windows; 5:00 – 7:00pm and 7:00 – 9:00pm.
- The first half of the team will attend for the first 45 mins and the second half of the team will attend the second 45 mins on the turn of the hour. Ex. The first 7 players will attend from 5:00 – 5:45 pm, the second group of players will arrive at 6:00 pm and play until 6:45 pm.
- Every player will have two sessions per week and Goalkeepers will be provided position specific programs.
- As CDC guidelines continue to be lifted we will be increasing practice time and frequency, scheduling scrimmages and scheduling games.
All sessions will be run by the CCSC staﬀ and they will take place at the Eagle Harbor Soccer Complex from June 1st to July 30th, providing each player 8 weeks of training. The schedules will be sent out shortly.
In order to partake in the sessions please complete the following waivers via the buttons below:
Evaluations for Premier and Youth Academy will be handled separately.
We recognize that this is not what you initially signed up for, however, please understand that CCSC has incurred a large up front non-redeemable cost to start the Spring Season and we are confident that your child will find the training sessions engaging.