Dear United Soccer Alliance – Clay County Soccer Family,
We would like to thank all of your for your continued support during this difficult time for our community. We are thrilled with the engagement we have seen from you, our membership, in response to our Social Media Challenges, Live Sessions, and At Home Training Sessions. Our hope is to be able to return to play as we near the Summer months in order to complete our Spring Season in a way that is in line with recommendations from state and local health authorities.
To that end, we knew we would have to address how we would conduct evaluations as we normally would be holding them at this time. Our highest priority has always been and will continue to be the health and safety of all United Soccer Alliance players, parents, and staff. It is for this reason that we will be modifying the evaluation format this year.
The details are as follows:
- Each player currently registered within the Premier and Academy Program will be guaranteed a spot on a team. Links will be sent out to players to secure their spot within the program once they have registered for evaluations.
- For these players, an extended evaluation period will begin tentatively from June 1st through July 1st. If appropriate, roster movement will occur during this time. Our staff has been evaluating each player in the program from the outset of the season in the Fall. Coaches will continue to do so as we return to play to ensure that each player is placed in the best possible environment for their continued development.
For players not currently registered in the Premier and Academy Program there will be in person evaluations taking place tentatively on June 8th, 9th, and 10th.
The format for these evaluations will be as follows:
- Players will register for Premier or Academy Evaluations using the link below. Upon registration communication will be sent out informing all those attending the in person evaluations of the time and fields for each age group.
- During the evaluations Parents must remain in their vehicles.
- Sanitization stations will be made available to every player on site.
- Each evaluation session will be 45 minutes long, and will be conducted in playing groups of ten or fewer.
- Players should expect communication from the club on their placement within a week of the scheduled Evaluations.
** Please note that coaching slates will be released in the coming weeks.
Clay County Soccer Club – United Soccer Alliance