March 1, 2021
Eagle Harbor Soccer Complex
or Ringhaver Park
Start: September 10, 2021
End: November 5, 2021
(Rain-out day: Nov 12th)
Start: September 13, 2021
End: November 8, 2021
(Rain-out day: Nov 15th)
Boys & Girls
Born in 2018 (only)
Little Kickers is an introductory program for boys and girls born in 2018. The program is run by our professional coaches, this program is designed to introduce the fundamentals of soccer through fun activities and games. We meet once a week and there are no weekend games.
- Players attend one (1) session per week
- Running shoes or cleats; mandatory
- Shin guards, red shorts, and red soccer socks optional
- Each player will receive a special Little Kickers t-shirt
- Players will need to bring a size 2 ball to every session
- A parent/guardian is required to stay for the duration of practice
From the Club:
We would like to thank all of you for your continued support through this difficult time for our community.
We are excited to announce that we will be returning to the fields in an adjusted format. Player, Parent and Coach safety is our top priority and we have worked in conjunction with local authorities, the CDC and our soccer governing bodies to take the following necessary steps to protect our membership.
- Our fields will have “touch-free” sanitization stations located in strategic areas to ensure that patrons are able to clean their hands.
- There will be increased cleaning by staff of frequently touched surfaces.
- Equipment will be washed after every session.
- The concessions will remain closed for the rest of the season.
- Benches and bleachers will be closed to prevent congregating.
- Areas will be marked on the ground where necessary to promote social distancing.
The Little Kickers sessions will take place at the same time and day at each location.
In order to ensure player safety through social distancing, we ask that only one parent or guardian attend the session(s) prepared to interact with their child. The coaching staff will be demonstrating age appropriate technical activities that will prevent the players from coming in close contact with each other with the help of their parent or guardian.