United Soccer Alliance’s Goalkeeper Training program is about developing the technical skills of goalkeeping while helping players gain a tactical understanding of when and how to use them. Great consideration is taken when planning sessions with the goal of maximizing work to rest ratios and emulating game scenarios in a controlled and efficient environment. Throughout the course of the season our goalkeeping coaches cover many topics, including; shot stopping, crosses, breakaways, 3 goal situations, footwork, handling and distribution.
Our Goalkeeping Staff is committed to training the technical, tactical, mental and physical aspects that are needed to succeed at this position. Our staff holds position specific training twice a week and seamlessly communicates with the individual team coaches to create a total integrated approach. Goalkeepers must attend Goalkeeper training at least once a week regardless of whether or not their team has training scheduled at the same time.
Our Goalkeeper Training is integrated into our advanced technical skills programs.
- United Soccer Alliance Developmental Academy Goalkeeper Coach (2017/18)
- Clay County Soccer Club Goalkeeper Coach (2014-present)
- U8 Clay County Soccer Club Academy Coach (2017/18)
- U10 Clay County Soccer Club Academy Coach (2016/2017)
- 1998 CCSC Girls Premier Team Assistant Coach (2014-2016)
- NSCAA Advanced National Goalkeeping Diploma
- NSCAA Goalkeeping Level 3 Diploma
- NSCAA Goalkeeping Level 2 Diploma
- NSCAA Goalkeeping Level 1 Diploma
- USSF National D License
- USSF National E License
- USSF National F License
- USSF D
- Girls Varsity Soccer Head Coach, Valley Christian High School, San Jose, CA (2016-2018)
- Girls Varsity Soccer Goalkeeper Coach, Valley Christian High School (2015-2016)
- Girls Junior Varsity Soccer Assistant Coach, Valley Christian High School (2015-2016)
- U11-U13 Girls Head Coach, MVLA Soccer Club, Los Altos, CA (2016-2017)
- Goalkeeper Coach, MVLA Soccer Club (2016-2017)
Fave soccer team:
- U.S. Women’s National Team
“If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.”
– Fred DeVito
- NCAA Advanced National
- NCAA Goalkeeping Level 3
- NCAA Special Topics Diploma Training The Goalkeeper
- NCAA Special Topics Diploma The Mental Game
- USSF D
- CCSC 2011 – Present
- OPHS 2011-2014
- 2015 State Champion 99/00(U16)
- 2015 Final Four 01/02(U14)
Fave soccer team:
- Leicester City
“Get Stuck in”
2019/20 Youth Academy Mid-Season Evaluations
Evaluations are for all players born between 2010 - 2013.
The evaluations are for the SPRING 2020 season.
Evaluations are conducted by the United Soccer Alliance professional coaching staff. There are several evaluation dates and we prefer players to attend as many as possible to ensure they are placed appropriately.
November 18th and December 3rd
Rain-Out Date: TBD
Location: Eagle Harbor Soccer Complex
U8: 2012-2013 5:00pm to 6:00pm Check-In: 4:45pm
U10: 2010-2011 6:00pm to 7:00pm Check-In: 5:45pm
Want to Join The Club?
Our home fields are located at the Eagle Harbor Soccer Complex in Clay County, and we are one of the largest soccer clubs in Florida. We serve over 2500 youths of Clay and neighboring counties for Recreational, Academy, Premier and Semi-Professional Soccer.